Yesterday, I had the privilege sharing the opening prayer and remarks for the NC Senate. In an age when the courts are tallying the number of prayers that are prayed in Jesus’ name, I knew that what I was about to say would be a direct challenge to the secular mindset that dominates much of [...]
Tag Archives | human rights
Want To See More?
- Mother’s Day May 12, 2013
- Discrimination v. Subjugation April 29, 2013
- Majoriphobia April 14, 2013
- Resurrection Sunday March 31, 2013
- 10 Questions for President Obama March 17, 2013
- Silence Is No Longer an Option June 7, 2012
- Irresponsible Elitists January 20, 2013
- The Constitution is not the same as a constitutional interpretation August 24, 2012
- Know Your Enemy November 2, 2012
- The Awakening December 8, 2012
- Bryan: At some point, one must stop listening to what lib...
- Bryan: Surely you do not mean to imply it is OK for me to...
- Bryan: The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God....
- Bryan: I remember of notion of “Women and children firs...
- Bryan: Of course it would have helped if I had not made a...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.